Sunday, May 20, 2012

Tutt Family | April 2012

When Kristen initially contacted me and told me 'family of 8' I must admit I broke out into a slight cold sweat! Not only a family of 8, but to include 2 young ones and a pup. Man, I was nervous.. but those nerves quickly turned around and left once I met this family. Already having met and become good friends with 'Tutty' as we call her and Miss Brenda, the rest of the fam made me feel right at home!

From bribing the boys with bubbles and gummy bears, to tempting Allybaba with doggy treats to grandad coming up with the best of poses and spots.. (he should be my assistant! he had a great eye!!) my nerves were calmed and I felt right at home.

This family will have PLENTY of photos to chose from and I am so grateful to have gotten a glimpse into their family dynamics. Here's a few of the fun we got to encounter! Come along!! :)







No comments:

Post a Comment