Thursday, March 29, 2012

Michaela | 2012 Senior

This was my very first Senior portrait session.. and let me tell you I LOVED IT!! We had so much fun and got to see such cool sites in the Dallas area. We started off at their house... yes the wooded areas are their house!! Sooo beautiful! There was a slight overcast that added that perfect softness to each portrait! Next we headed to her high school to take some cap/gown pics and then on to downtown Dallas. We headed to a wall in downtown that miss michaela had her eye on since 8th grade! I was so happy to capture some pics for her at this location.. next we just kinda drove around until we found some good spots!

Was such a great experience and I am so glad I was able to capture such special moments for her and her family. Congrats Miss Michaela!! You're life is really beginning now!!

Here are some peeks at what we did :)









No comments:

Post a Comment